Sunday, July 26, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches - BRRR



I'm sitting here scrapping the day away because its to hot and humid to go outside.   Heat index today is 106.   So what would be better than instead of suffering from the heat but make a winter scene greeting card.    Don't you agree?    
Actually in my yahoo scrapping group one of the prompts this week for our Christmas in July challenge is to make a card with a scene.   So this is my scene,  Old man winter blowing his cold air in on the snowman sitting in the snow with snowflakes falling from the sky.
I found the perfect sketch to us also for this over at  "TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES" wither their sketch #310, I just rotated it to make it work with my center scene card,  I used a couple of snow related patterned papers and then to tie in the red scarf on the snowman I matted the scene in red card stock and then used red and grey ribbon as a border between my two papers.
Check out the details for the challenge  HERE   and see the sketch below.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card!! On hot days like today, I am looking forward to the snow coming!
    Thanks for playing along with TMS #310 and hope to see you again this week!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete