Friday, July 17, 2015

Aye Aye Captain


Now that my son and family live in Texas they can take the bass boat to all the lakes pretty much year round.     He even has gotten the kids to enjoy fishing with him.   And here he even got to have fun letting Mylan take over driving the boat and looking at that smile I would say she was having a great time.   So it's Aye Aye Captain Mylan on this layout.    
For this layout I used the single page sketch for my Team A Design Team reveal today, July 17th at "ScrapMuch?!"   I was so glad to see that I still had some boating themed paper left from my Fancy Pants - Down on the Shore collection because it was perfect for this layout.  

See the sketch below and get all the details for this challenge  HERE.
And as always be sure and come back every Friday and see the new sketch and challenge.
I promise you will always find some great sketches and inspiration from both Design Team A & B








2 comments:

  1. Fabulous nautical page!! LOVE the use of this paper collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Barb!

    ReplyDelete