Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Manatee



I just love these pictures.  My daugher, Leslie, has always been fascinated with manatees and while visiting her Dad in Florida over the July 4th weekend, they all went out kayaking and looking for manatee and came on a whole pod of them.   This middle picture is the best one.   The picture on the right, on the right edge you can see her face and a big smile while she is looking down at the manatee at the side of the kayak.

I used the Make it Monday Sketch #43 at "THE MEMORY NEST"  for this layout.    All my papers in this are from Echo Park and the Paradise Beach collection.   Now I only have one more full piece and a couple of scraps left out of it.   I love it when I use up a whole collection.

Here is the sketch below and go   HERE   to see all the details.



3 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about the manatee, so I understand your daughter's excitement. One of those once in a lifetime experiences that just have to preserved on a scrapbook page! Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect paper selection for this layout/theme! Love your take on the sketch and thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, this is gorgeous!!! LOVE how you used that paper collection!!!! Thanks for creating this fabulous page for our challenge at tMN!!!

    ReplyDelete