Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches card


I only have a couple more cards to make to finish all my cards for Christmas in July for the yahoo scraping group I'm in.   One of the prompts left for me to work on was to have an elf on the card.
First thing this morning I went to the "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES" blog to see what the new challenge was and found this great sketch.   So I went right to work on this card and using my elf

You have until midnight Monday to enter your card for the challenge.   I have the sketch below and you can read all the details for yourself at "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES" and also see the inspiration from the design team.  


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy card! Love this fellow. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little elf is just too cute! Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete