Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ho Ho Ho


For me it's been Christmas in July I have all of the Christmas cards I will need this year made this month.   What an accomplishment to not have to worry about this in December.     Plus I've been really cleaning out some of my old Christmas papers and embellishments.   Which I have tons of, maybe now I won't feel guilty when I buy new things this year.    :)    I just can't resist.

For this card I was inspired by the July card sketch at "STICK IT DOWN"    This was such a clean and simple sketch and so many ways to go with it.    I wanted to stay with just traditional red, white and green as my colors.

Check out  "STICK IT DOWN" for all the challenges and see the sketch below.


7 comments:

  1. Lovwe this card and that Santa hat is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is fantastic love that hat :) Fabulous job with the sketch Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job with our sketch. I love the felt Santa hat. It adds some great texture and dimension.

    Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Imagine all Christmas cards made by July. You are an inspiration. The snowflake on the hat is such a cute touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the little Santa hat. Well done getting your cards done in July, you are more organised then me. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month.

    ReplyDelete