Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Touring the Brewery



I wanted to make a layout using the July 15th sketch at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES",   plus I also wanted to use some of the memorabilia from the Brewery Tour,   We got a postcard and then the brochure about everything.     Well by using my imagination I used all I wanted to use and pretty well stayed with the sketch with my own interpretation of elements to use.    The Leinie's sign on the cutout of Wisconsin on the front of the brochure was what I used as my tag that is in the sketch.
Then I cut down the postcard to fit at top right as an embellishment there.     Then instead of some other patterned paper or embellishment below my picutres,  I fussy cut the row of bottle caps that was across the inside of the brochure.

Check out the "STUCK ?1 SKETCHES"  challenge details.   You still have time to enter before the month is up.    There are two great prizes available this month for this sketch , so one prize for two different winners,  a  $25 GC at Creative Embellishments and a DCWV stack of winners choice.    So check out this great sketch by Laura Whitaker and see what you can do with it.   I sure had fun with it.


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Barbara and great use of the memorabilia too :) Love the fussy cutting of the caps and the state :) They both look so cool on the layout, love what you did with the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you created!1 Fabulous papers and embellishments that match your pictures perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Love the bottle caps! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used your memorabilia!They suit your layout perfectly! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous page, love the different embellishments. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, this was a really fun layout to put together with everything

    ReplyDelete