Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Model



I'm entering this layout at challenge #23 at "1-2-3 Get Scrappy" for the June tic-tac-toe challenge.

Here were my choices on the tic-tac-toe board


I used the left vertical column,  Scalloped Edge, Polka Dots, Camera.    So that is all I had and the picture I knew I would use.    I pulled out 2 pieces of 6x6 polka dot paper to start and went from there.  First I thought of a yellow background, but didn't look great, so decided to pull colors from Addison's dress, since I was going to journal about the dress.    So light blue card stock background and pink card stock to punch my scalloped border.  Put it all together and embellishments of 3 flowers with the colors in the dress, 2 wood veneer cameras, my title & some dark pink bling (every model needs some bling)    My title "Model" is because this was a dress that Nikki made for her and she always loves to "model" the new dresses Mom makes and have her picture taken in them with a big smile.  
You can check out all the details here at  "1-2-3 GET SCRAPPY"



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! I love this sweet photo and how Addison is modeling the awesome dress! All the elements you chose are perfect for this photo. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this layout :) I like the picture being spread across both sides of the page too another good look from a similar layout style like the other 1/2 pages we did :)

    ReplyDelete