Thursday, July 23, 2015

Christmas in July Z-fold card



I've only made a couple of Z-fold cards but I really do enjoy the process and the look after they are finished.    I just used two different patterned papers that would compliment each other.  I used a holly pattern on one side and a large poinsettia print on the other, but with the folds, they both show.
I added a die-cut green wreath and added some red beads for berries and some dimension.

There are several Christmas in July challenges going on this week.   I'm going to enter this card into two of them.

First "SCRAP-CREATIONS BY KRISTEN"  has a Christmas in July challenge.     Then also the same challenge #225 at " DIE-CUTTIN' DIVA'S"    Just click on these links to go read all about the challenges yourself and enjoy some Christmas in July creating.   I know I've been enjoying making lots of my Christmas cards early this year.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Z fold card, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete