Monday, July 27, 2015

Live, Laugh, Love


I really like this card and hope my friend I'm giving it too, will like it also.      I used the sketch #255  at "The Paper Players" as my inspiration for it.    I had the tag already but decided to mat it in black and then use a black border at the edge of the card and add black ribbon.   Then for a little sparkle I added the rhinestone for the dot on the i.

This is a great sketch I'm sure I'll be using again and again.    Check out the details for it at
"THE PAPER PLAYERS"   you have till Friday night the 31st to enter.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the papers and the sentiment is very elegant! I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Barbara! The addition of black really makes the colors pop, and I love the location of your single little bird. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this paper is so pretty and I love how the black makes the other colors pop--great use of the sketch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors and design, Barba! Thanks for joining us at The paper players this week!

    ReplyDelete