Thursday, July 16, 2015

Madison, WI


I've been gone for a week and missed scrapping.   We went on a family road trip so I have all kinds of new pictures to scrap.   I started out right away this morning.   Got a load of laundry going and then right to scrapping.   I was rather proud of myself that I did at least start the 5 loads of laundry I need to do.   I had some sketches already printed out before I left so I would be ready to scrap as soon as I got home.   I was looking for sketches to use multiple pictures and this one from Week #2 at
"SKETCHES IN THYME"    Our hotel was right across from the Wisconsin state capitol so we had an awesome view from our rooms and then was easy to just go out and walk around it.   We did that the first evening we were there and then the next day we toured inside.  So yes there will be more layouts from this stop on our trip.

Also I'm going to enter this layout at "LASTING MEMORIES".   The LM #250 challenge is to use
three patterned papers.    I have that covered with this layout    I love combining patterns and I did that here.  I even combined 3 different manufacturers.   I just started puling out some single pieces of paper I had left from collections and got them all to work together.

To get the details for the challenge go to "LASTING MEMORIES" and check this out and the other 3 challenges that have been announced so far in July

Here is the sketch below made by Rochelle Spears, just love her sketches.    And just click here
"SKETCHES IN THYME"   to get all the details about the week 2 challenge and then check all the July challenges.


7 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    Monique Nicole Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty layout, Barbara! Love the green cardstock and the papers you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme and Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, LOve the papers you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job combining those patterns! Great take on the three patterned paper challenge and the sketch - thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories and Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rochelle makes great sketches doesn't she!? Your take on her sketch is fab! Awesome job! Thanks for joining in on this challenge at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow cool layout and I love your take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories
    Tina
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!!! I love your pictures & papers!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete