Thursday, July 30, 2015

and now a Halloween card


Since I've been on a card making binge this month and I've finished all my Christmas in July cards I decided what the heck, lets make a Halloween card.   Last year I used absolutely everyone I had made to send to grandkids and family so now I have my first one made for this year.

This is my 3rd card using the sketch at "JO'S SCRAP SHACK" for the Fun-Day-Friday challenge.

I just love this sketch, so versatile,  I've made a Christmas card, a birthday card and now a Halloween card using it.    Get the details   HERE.    I bet you will like it as much a I do.


5 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween card!! I LOVE Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Really cool take on our sketch challenge this week. Your paper and spider are so absolutely adorable!!

    Super cool you are onto some Halloween cards. I think Halloween cards might be some of my favorites to make. Jealous you have your July Christmas cards completed!!

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous take on the sketch :) The Halloween card is just so cool with the 2 different patterns and I'm assuming that the black washi tape makes a cool border for the center of the card. I just love how you used a stamp that emphasis the paper above it, well done :) Thanks for joining us over at Jo's for Funday Friday challenge
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara!
    So glad to see you using our sketch this week to create some cards! Your first two were awesome and now this one is just super awesome as I love Halloween!! I love how you took the two patterns and created a background. The image is perfect and this card is just awesome! Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, this was such an awesome sketch to use. I loved making Halloween cards as much as Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete