Thursday, July 23, 2015

PEACE



It's Christmas in July and there are a lot of challenges out there celebrating that as their challenge for the month or week.   Even a couple of the yahoo scrapping groups I am in are having daily prompts to make Christmas in July cards.   One of those prompts this week is to have the word PEACE on your card.        I have had this bling peace sticker in my stash for ages, so finally decided to use it.

"NACHO AVERAGE CHALLENGES"   has a great sketch this week that was perfect for this.
Even thought its just a sketch challenge and not Christmas in July I still wanted to use the sketch for this Christmas card.  It's sketch #151.

I will also enter this card at "TUESDAY THROWDOWN"  where they are having a Christmas in July challenge this week.

Check out the details below for both challenges.    Plus I have added the sketch.

"NACHO AVERAGE CHALLENGES"

"TUESDAY THROWDOWN"


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love all of your bling! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card to showcase that fabulous blingy peace :) Thanks for playing along with the Nacho sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the clear paper to create another layer! and, it's the perfect way to showcase that bling!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete