Saturday, July 18, 2015

Herbert Hoover


We stopped in West Branch, IA on our last day of the road trip and toured the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library,  He is also buried here and the home he was born in is also on the site.
This is the 4th Presidential Library I've been to and I would really like to visit more.

Sorry about the lighting on this layout.   It's just been so dark and dreary with all the rain we have been getting its just been hard to get a good picture.

We had such a great time seeing such a variety of places on this trip.

For this layout I used the Make it Monday Sketch #44 at "THE MEMORY NEST"   Leslie Germain made this sketch and I always like working with her sketches.   This is part of the summer challenge so be sure and check out that too.

You can read about this challenge   HERE..


4 comments:

  1. I love your colours, so very eye catching and perfect for the photos on your page. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mix of patterns on this Layout!! PERFECT selections!! I think your goal to see more Presidential Libraries sounds like a FUN one - and I wish you good luck in fulfilling it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Barbara! great color mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS design Barbara!! The papers you used are fabulous and are perfect with your pictures!! Thank you for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete