Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Thanksgiving Greetings


I'm going back and forth this week between making Thanksgiving cards and Christmas cards.
This morning I started off by making this one.   I was inspired by three new challenges that were just announced today.    First I have the sketch challenge at  "FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"
and then  I used the color prompt challenge at  "COLOR THROWDOWN"   Then last but not least  "CRAFTAHOLICS R US"  theme challenge is Turkey.      These all worked out perfectly to use
together for my Thanksgiving card.

Here are the links and challenges:

"FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES"


"COLOR THROWDOWN"


"CRAFTAHOLICS R US"

CHALLENGE #44 TURKEY


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is a wonderful Thanksgiving card! I love the warm colours you've used and your image is soooooo cool!Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Thanksgiving greeting! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and colors! Sweet Turkey! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete