Friday, April 3, 2015

Rehearsal Brunch


I'm back again with more wedding layouts.  I didn't have very many good pictures from the rehearsal brunch, the room was really dark so pics didn't turn out to great.   But with the newest double page sketch at "Scrap Much?!" I decided to use it for some of the pictures I have.   Because of only having horizontal pictures, I changed up the sketch a bit and instead of 2 vertical pictures on the right hand page, I did one 5x7 horizontal of Jason and Leslie talking to everyone and thanking them for coming to the wedding and supporting them.   So I think this sketch at "Scrap Much?!" was perfect for everything I wanted to showcase on my layout.

You can see the sketch below and check out the details for the challenge at "Scrap Much?!" HERE.


5 comments:

  1. Love how you adapted the sketch to suit your photos. Love your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout :)Love how you made it work for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great sketch. Love your take on it. the papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page! I adore the doves and think you did a great job with this sketch!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete