Wednesday, July 8, 2015

HopScotch


I got some candid pictures of the grandkids last weekend playing hopscotch out in the driveway.

I pulled out my collection of My Minds Eye - Kate & Co. just because I wanted to pull the lime green from Gibson's shirt and work with that.    I actually only took these 3 pictures and they worked out
perfectly for sketch #84 at  "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"    I have a lot of patterns going on with this layout but I'm pleased with it.

Be sure and go here to  "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"   to read all about this challenge, you have till the end of July to enter.   And don't forget to check out the 3 other challenges during the month.


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous page!! LOVE the colors in your papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome! I REALLY like the background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute :) Love to see kids playing games like this outside and you chose some cool papers to go with the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, Barbara! Those photos are so cute and you did a great job with the papers and the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love these photos and the papers you've used are the cutest! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page! You have some cute grandkids too! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout! Love the mix of patterns! Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the sketch! I love all the patterns you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that background paper. What adorable photos. Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!!! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome take on the sketch challenge! Great background to go with the photos too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete