Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Washing Car


I've been busy on three picture layouts.   This is my 3rd one in a row in the last two days.   But its always great when I find a sketch and can make a layout with a series of pictures.     Today I used the first July sketch at  "Let's Get Sketchy"  This was a fun layout to do,  I used all papers from
Fancy Pants - Trend Setter collection and the really biggy is that I used the remainder of papers that were already cut and didn't have to cut into anymore full pieces.   I did  use a card stock background and then deep red and blue card stock for matting all the papers and my pictures to let them all stand out a bit on their own and not just get lost against the other patterns.    I'm usually so busy scrapping pics of my kids and grandkids  I don't often make a layout of the everyday activities, so it was fun to do this series of Arthur doing his weekly car wash.    I had taken then pictures several weeks back to use one of them on a PL page so decided to just go ahead a make a full layout.     He is obsessed with washing the car but I have to admit inside and out the car looks like it just came off the showroom floor so I guess I shouldn't complain.    I'll include a pic of the sketch I used below and you can then check out the full challenge at Let's Get Sketchy   HERE.


18 comments:

  1. Love your layout! The colors combo in the papers you used is very eye catching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these papers. Perfect take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies was a fun sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. Great color combo. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the Sketch. Thanks for sharing with us on LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and color combo! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch - love your paper choice. I think this is a "boy" thing because I can relate LoL
    Thank you for playing along at
    Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic and creative LO with so many lovely elements on your page. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the challenge thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your layout with us at LGS..good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colors on this wonderful layout! Thanks for playing along with is at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful page and fun pics!!! Thanks soo much for playing along with LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors! Thanks for playing at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. super great guy car page..thanks for playing along with LGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the sketch. Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing with us at the LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful page and great pics!!!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete