Friday, July 11, 2014

Go Snorkel


Sorry for the coloring everything has a purple tint when it should be a dark blue, but I still have my layout made.    I used this great sketch at My Scraps and More,  it's #86 and was posted on July 4.
I always love the sketches here and for the summer they are posting them every other Friday, so I have to wait another week for a new one.   :(            We are also having a nautical challenge at my yahoo scrapbooking group to make a nautical themed layout, so I was thrilled when I saw this anchor paper in Fancy Pants - Down by the Shore collection,   which I think I bought at MSAM store.
Check the sketch below and then check out all the challenge info  HERE


10 comments:

  1. Fun layout! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job with that sketch looks like you all had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, perfect papers! Thank you for joining us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous paper choices!! Wonderful page! Thanks for joining in at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful paper choices! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun!!! those papers are perfect for the pics!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with MSAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful layout...your papers go so nicely with the photos :) Thanks for joining us at My Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful~ Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout! I love the anchor paper! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete