Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Love You Dad


I made the page yesterday of me opening my gift from Leslie before the wedding ceremony and today I made a companion page of her Dad opening his gift.    I'm so glad I found another great 3 page sketch to use.   You can see the sketch below and check out all the details of the challenge
at "Stuck on U Sketches"   They have a great challenge going on and this was a great 3 pic sketch to work with.   So check it out HERE and enter you layout too you have until July 18th to enter.



3 comments:

  1. I love all the page background and colors. The photos are beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great take of the sketch. See you soon at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is fabulous, love it all. Caroleanne from SOUS X

    ReplyDelete