Monday, July 14, 2014

Family


I found this picture of my daughter-in-law and granddaughter taken a couple of years ago on a visit they took to California to visit her Mom and sister.    This is such a great picture of Susan I wanted to make a layout of it for the album for the grandkids.
I used sketch #80 at "Let's Capture Our Memories" the sketch showed  2 pics but I just used one full size 4x6.   I really liked being able to mat the picture in patterned papers too.    I used papers from the
Kate & Co. - Cambridge Court collection   I liked the pinks in it.   You can see the sketch below and check out all the details about the sketch HERE>


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Job!!Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love your photo! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often shy away from bold patterns for my backgrounds, but this one totally works for yours! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete