Sunday, July 27, 2014

Birthday Card


I'm catching up on all the great challenges at Sketch-n-Scrap today that I never got finished before my vacation.   I did a layout first and now the first July card challenge.   Challenge #29.    I decided to make a birthday card from this sketch.   I had this piece of scrap star paper in my stash and it says birthday to me.   So I pulled the star colors and used card stock for my center design, blue, green and yellow and to also the red stars, I inked all edges with red pigment ink.    The I added a touch of adhesive to some o the stars and a fine mist on the card stock and sprinkled with silver glitter to give it a sparkle.     The yahoo scrapping group I'm in has a 52 week card challenge going on and this weeks challenge was to use glitter on your card so I will enter this card also there.   You have to have a little glitter on your birthday.   Check out the challenge details HERE and see the sketch below.


6 comments:

  1. Great card, I can see this one for all ages, so versatile! I love the sparkle you added! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and cute card. Great take with lovely colors!Thanks for playing along with us at
    Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with not only glitter on your Birthday but any day of the year! Great take on the sketch and thanks for sharing it with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your take of the Sketch...makes a greta card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was automatically drawn to your sparkle! Thank you for sharing with us at SNS

    ReplyDelete