Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Flowers of Mackinac


I knew I would make a layout when I got home of all the beautiful flowers I saw on Mackinac Island.
Just had to find a sketch with room for lots of pictures.   The challenge today at Stick it Down blog is to use any of their sketches for a layout or a card, or to reuse a favorite.   Well this was a double page layout sketch in July that I never got around to entering because I was on vacation in Michigan.
So now with the challenge posted today I can enter this layout with the sketch that I really liked.
I had so many pictures I wanted to use, I ended up using the space on the sketch for the title for another picture and used little circle alphas and put the title right on the picture.
Check out the challenge HERE and see the sketch I used below.


8 comments:

  1. Wow. Those flowers are stunning!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful layout with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. Love the details. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your layout with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Layout! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. I hope you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful state. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used so many beautiful photos on your pages! I love it all! Thanks for playing along with us at SID!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layout and pictures are all so beautiful! This is a fun memory! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stick It Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures!! A fabulous double! THanks for playing along at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete