Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Reggie


We adopted Reggie the last day May at age 7 weeks.   He became my cat and is attached to me, there is not much I can do that I don't have him right by me.     So I've become pretty good at typing with him between me and the keyboard.   He has fallen asleep leaning against me and the bottom right small picture is when he fell asleep sitting up in front of the monitor just watching me work on a layout.   In fact hue just jumped out again and is leaning on me.

I used the July 18th sketch at Stuck on U Sketches for this layout.   I've been wanting to use this pink doily I have so picked paper to go with it.   I used the MME Kate & Co. Cambridge Court collection.
You still have time to enter the challenge so check it out HERE and see the sketch below.   So many ways to go with it.


3 comments:

  1. tho i don't comment often (i think yesterday's post was my first actually), i DO follow you and i LOVE your scrapbooking pages! in the 12 years i've been crafting and 3 gorgeous grandkids, i've NEVER scrapbooked. bad gramma, i know. i do, however, do cards. anyway, i LOVE your scrapbooking pages..... ALL of them.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout :) Awww Reggie is a cutie and adores you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! Reggie is too darn cute. Such a Perfect companion. Loving your choice of papers, and such a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete