Monday, July 28, 2014

Star Line Ferry


Getting in the groove for scrapping my vacation pictures.      We took the Star Line Ferry over to Mackinac Island, their docks were right by our hotel so it was so convenient.  
I used the sketch at "Stuck ?! Sketches"     I saved my ticket stub so that is what I used for my title.
I have a lot of memorabilia from this trip so I am going to try and use it on layouts.   I thought this sketch ended up being perfect to use my ticket.    There is still time to enter, you can check out the challenge HERE.    And below is the sketch.


8 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch Barb, love the background paper! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added a piece of ephemera on there! Great memory, I'm sure!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layout! Love the background paper with the other pp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used your trip memorabilia on your layout. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job with that sketch and just love the included memorabilia Looks like it was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page!! Thanks for joining us at 'Stuck? sketches'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the anchor background paper! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete