Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Waiting for Fireworks


It's reveal day at "Stick it Down"  and I was lucky enough to be asked to be guest designer for this weeks sketch.    It was such a fun sketch to work with plus I had fun combining all of these great red, white and blue July 4th papers.    I got this picture of my grandkids off of Facebook and was so glad I got to use it right away.      I'll add the sketch at the end of the post here and then please go HERE to read all about the challenge, and of course check out my picture and bio.   :)

I have one more challenge I'm going to enter this layout in and that is "The Papers Girl Challenge"
Challenge #59 is Red, White and Blue and I covered that here for sure.   Check out the details
  HERE.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us as guest designer....your layout is amazing. thank goodness for Facebook pictures or what would us grandmas scrap??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barbara you knocked the layout right out of the park, love what you did with it :) Fantastic job at being GD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! I love all of the papers that you used! So fun!! Thank you for being a Guest DT! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT spot at Stick It Down! Well deserved, Barbara!
    This layout is totally such a "BOMB"! Beautiful work on the combination of fireworks and the fun patterned paper! Great work!

    ReplyDelete