Monday, July 14, 2014

Ouch


I've had this series of pictures printed for over a week now and waiting to find a sketch I could use.
Today posted on "The Memory Nest"  was the perfect sketch.    My grandson, Kai broke his ankle last month and is in a cast now for 4 weeks.   The colors aren't true in my photo, but he is getting an orange cast put on and I used orange card stock as my base for the layout.    Everything else was scraps, the long strips are front and back for one piece of paper and I had just enough to cut 4 strips, then I matted everything in black.  Black Thickers for my title and a little journaling on the bottom circle and its made.  You can see the sketch I used below and check out the challenge  HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Barbara - LOVE your take on the sketch! Fabulous choice of colors and papers. Sorry to hear that your grandson, Kai broke his ankle. :(
    Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect job with the sketch. Hope your grandsons ankle is feeling better. Thanks for playing along at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout. Thanks for playing along at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete