Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beauty


I had such good intentions of no more scrapping today and just a major desk and crafty clean up.
I started the process and had my stackable drawer unit pulled out from under my desk to clean out some of my smaller scrap papers.  There on the floor behind it was this 1/2 piece of paper.    So since this sketch from Colorful Creations has been sitting on my desk for well over a week I decided to just stop and make the layout.     So simple to do.   Just fancy cut some of the chevron from the paper and found some great dotted swiss card stock that pretty well matched my flowers.   Then I did a double mat of the picture to make it stand out a bit and some green pale green Thickers for a simple title and I had my layout complete.     I didn't want to add any other embellishments because I just liked the simplicity when I got this far.    You can see the sketch below and then click   HERE   and check out all the details about this July challenge at Colorful Creations.



11 comments:

  1. What a cute layout and what a fun way to have it happen to put it together :) Love that paper too really pops off the page, well done on the sketch :) I wonder what I'll find while cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Barbara!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your chevrons, Thanks for playing with us at CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. that IS beauty Barbara! you chose the perfect paper too! Nice to see you again at CC! and I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great paper for this and thanks so much for playing along. LOvely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So simple and yet such a nice layout! Thanks for playing with us at CC Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done!!
    Simple and cute!
    Thanks for joining us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply beautiful !!! I love your photo!!! thanks for playing with us at CC and we hope to see you again next month!!!

    ReplyDelete