Friday, July 11, 2014

Granddaughter Mylan


I thought it was about time to make a layout with this picture which has been sitting around for about 4 months on my desk.  Printed and just waiting.   I used the first sketch in July at "The Memory Nest"    I will add the sketch at the end of the post and you can check out all details of the challenge HERE      I pulled out an old collection of papers.   Basic Grey - Oxford collection.   I got to use scraps that I had in the package left from other layouts and just used a yellow piece of card stock as the back paper.   Somehow I've ended up with a lot more shades of yellow card stock than any other colors.    Then I decided it was just to plain, since no title, no other embellishments, no journaling so I got out my watercolors and just "scribbled" with them on the card stock.


3 comments:

  1. Barbara, LOVE your take on the sketch! AWESOME patterned papers. They really make the layering stand out and look fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I love the matting that you did really makes the pattern paper pop more :) you did a marvelous job on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout. You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete