Monday, July 14, 2014

Hawaii


I've gone back to finishing up layouts on our Hawaii vacation we took in February.   This was on our next to last day when we took a road trip to the other side of the island to these beautiful cliffs.
A beautiful walk down to the look out point and then just spectacular views.
I used the sketch at Scrap Much ?  I had this great single sheet of "beach type" paper and I got to use it and let it show up since only thing besides the pictures was this angled strip of card stock,  
You can see the sketch I used below and check out the challenge in depth by clicking   HERE.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and papers Barb, thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely!! Thanks for joining in at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job with the sketch. That paper works perfect for these photos (and I have a huge collection pack of this I'm suddenly inspired to use, thank you!). Thank you for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely take on the sketch and that beach paper.
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that beach paper - do you remember who makes it? I could use the heck out of that!

    Thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew, it was a single sheet I had picked up & had just been sitting on my shelf for a couple of months.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful memories Barb, lovely page. Thanks for joining in with the Scrapmuch? challenge.

    ReplyDelete