Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What's Up?


This was such a fun card to make.   I kept going back and forth with ideas and papers, but I'm happy with how it turned out.   I think it can go either way,  masculine with the background papers or feminine with the doily.       For my sentiment I used a 3x4 PL card that I just trimmed to make smaller and then inked the edges along with inking the edges of the green paper behind it.   Then I thought I was finished and looked closer at the sketch I used form "Let's Capture Our Memories" and added the two wood veneer arrows.   Viola a card made I can use for anyone and any occasion.

Check out the details at  "LET'S CAPTURE OUR MEMORIES"


1 comment:

  1. This card is super cute. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete