Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Adventure


Actually had two pictures of me to use together for a layout.  A rarity to have only me on a layout, but what the heck.    :)   So with that being the case I want to enter this layout at "Challenge Yourself"   The June challenge is 'anything goes' as long as you are in it.   Will here I am.  :)

These were taken when we were walking at Ha Ha Tonka State Park.   A nice look out to the Lake and of course the castle ruins there.

I used the sketch at "Let's Capture Our Memories" to make the layout.   And lucky me, I got to use the left over 6x12 pieces of background paper that I had cut for another Lake trip layout I made yesterday.  Love it when something works out like that.

Scrap yoursle and check out the details at  "Challenge Yourself"

Check out the details for the challenge    "Let's Capture Our Memories"   and I have the sketch below.


8 comments:

  1. Great layout Barb! So glad you joined us at Challenge YOUrself!
    ps... great take on my sketch too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a rarity for me, too! To have TWO photos of ME!!! Yours are fabulous and I love how you used the sketch to create a wonderful layout about YOU! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those photos of you! I also love your starburst circles. They are awesome. Thanks for joining us at LCOM
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done - fab color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and great take on that sketch.
    Thanks for joining in with us over at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO. Thanks for joining our challenge this month @ Challenge Yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that means you gotta get IN the pictures a whole lot more! Great job and love the name of that park!! Keep coming back to Challenge YOUrself and we'll make it super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for all the great comments.

    ReplyDelete