Monday, June 8, 2015

Love You card


I made this card using sketch #51 at "Sketch-N-Scrap"   It showed a place for a long quote or to use a 3x4 PL card.     I have an abundance of PL cards so I went that route.

There is also a story behind my mixture of colors.   I have a special person in my life I'm giving this card to and their favorite color is blue and doesn't really care for green.  I love green and don't really care for blue.   So I wanted to use both blue and green for background colors just to show you don't have to agree on everything to be close.

Check out the challenge   HERE  I'm sure I'll use this sketch again for cards as I really like it.

10 comments:

  1. I loved this sketch as well, I have already made 3 cards with it, so versatile and an easy way to use up those PL cards! I love how you combined the two colors for added meaning, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love the layers and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the mix of patterns and your story behind it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the bright red on this card! Fabulous :). Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! Thanks for sharing with Sketch~N~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both blue and green so it's a perfect combination! Great use of a PL card and you have mixed the colours and sketch beautifully. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used! The doily is a nice subtle touch. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love all the colors! Thanks for joining us at SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job. The colors are bold. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month.

    ReplyDelete