Thursday, June 18, 2015

Vacation Food



If you are like me when on vacation anything goes for food, no diets allowed.   That is just what it was like on our road trip with stops in St. Augustine, FL and Savannah, GA where these pictures were taken.    These show an awesome seafood chowder serves in a castiron pot,   shrimp gumbo, stuffed mushrooms, salad with grilled chicken served in a taco shell, the biggest crock of french onion soup I've ever been served.    Then a couple of desserts.   Walking back to our hotel in Savannah, we passed this wine and dessert bar, so we went in and shared this awesome piece of cheesecake.   Plus another day in old town Savannah I had to stop at the candy store and get a carmel apple.   YUM all the way around.

I used the June double page sketch at "Stick It Down"  I just added a few more pictures where it might look like in the sketch they would just be circle embellishments.
I have the sketch below and just go   HERE   to see  all the challenges for June at "Stick It Down"
a single page, a card and this double page.


7 comments:

  1. Way to make the sketch your own! Absolutely love the circular pictures. What a great idea. Your colours are perfect for the theme and photos. It sure looks like everyone ate some tasty foods on vacation. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 2 pager and love how you used the circles as photos. I agree about no diets on vacation. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and the perfect sketch for all the food photos :) I love the striped paper you used it's a really nice backdrop for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually take lots of food pictures, but for this layout I used everyone I had for a 10 day trip. I must have been too busy eating to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch! So awesome to get in so many awesome photos of you and the foods you enjoyed when on vacation! It is always a treat to get yummy meals prepared for you when you're on the road! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great double page and love how you did the sketch, by adding some circular photos. Thank you for playing along with us over at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout! Great papers--and great yummy pictures! This looks like fun the first time and the 2nd when you scrapped it. :) Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down. :)

    ReplyDelete