Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pals



This will be my last page in my album for our road trip vacation in October 2014.   Our last stop was in New York to visit my Mother-in-Law and my Sister-in-Law.     We stayed at Nina's house with her two dogs and then Mom came over to visit us there.    The dogs are always excited when she comes to visit.

For this layout I used the great sketch by Laura Whitaker at   "Stuck?! Sketches"     I really enjoyed this sketch and go to do my favorite things with it, matting and layers.    
Check out the challenge details    HERE.





4 comments:

  1. Super pretty page Barb! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Barbara :) It's a good one to end with for the year and the black matting really makes it all pop, love your interpretation of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos Barb! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page, like the idea of black matting on the pieces. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! this month.

    ReplyDelete