Friday, June 26, 2015

Celebrate


This is the one cake picture I have of our granddaughter Dylan from her first birthday a couple of weeks ago.     I  was inspired by the sketch #107 at My Scraps and More.    I loved the clean look of the sketch and decided to just keep it clean and simple and highlight the picture, so no journaling and no extra embellishments.

I printed my picture of her in 4x4 size and then just double matted it.   I made my title Celebrate with my circuit.    First I just added the intersecting lines with the green washi tape, but decided I needed more color to go with title so added the lines with gold starred washi tape.   Still clean and simple but I think that was perfect for this sketch.

Check out the full details here at    "MY SCRAPS & MORE"

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch Barbara!! You linked this up at Sketch N Scrap, I just wanted you to know in case you missed linking it at My Scraps & More...don't want you to miss out on their fun prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I couldn't delete it there, but made a comment on blog and corrected my link. I had two blog posts to do and mixed them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, and I love the washi tape borders for the photo! Thanks for joining us at MSAM sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your washi tape frame and large title. Cute page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete