Friday, June 26, 2015

1 Year


I went back and forth on how I wanted to do a layout using the last sketch challenge at "Stuck On U Sketches"  but finally came up with what I was going to do   I didn't want to make my 3 main pictures to small, but wanted to leave room for all the papers around the pics too.   Then wasn't sure if I would just extend some patterned paper out to the left or use more pictures.   I obviously went with the picture way.   I just double the picture of the kayaks ready to go out and one of the two together with the kids legs in them.   These were pictures my daughter Leslie and her husband  Jason took on part of the weekend day trips they took for their first anniversary.   They went on a winery tour in the Lake of the Ozarks area and at one winery found out they could rent kayaks there so they did that too.

I'm going to miss the challenges at "Stuck On U Sketches"  this is the last month of the blog.
Check out the details for this one  HERE.


4 comments:

  1. Great take of the sketch. Thanks for sharing your layout with us. Eli (SOUS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Barbara. Love your idea to use three smaller pictures to the left, and I so agree with you about not completely covering up the beautiful papers that we pay money for. Thanks for joining us for the last ever sketch from SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Barbara and what a cute way to honor their 1 year Anniversary with a fun layout :) Good for them too for doing something fun like this for their Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love your layout, thank you for joining us this very last time at STUCK ON U SKETCHES x

    ReplyDelete