Friday, June 19, 2015

St. Augustine


I'm catching up on old vacations & getting layouts made    Last October we took a long road trip.  First planned stop was 3 days in Orlando to see my step daughter and family,   then last family stop was in New York City to see my mother-in-law and sister-in-law.   But in between we  made a few nights stops for sightseeing in St. Augustine and in Savannah.

I had been to St. Augustine once before and just loved this old city park in Old Town St. Augustine.

I chose the 6-19-15 sketch at "Scrap Much ?!" to make this layout for my Team A design team reveal.
I really think it is a great sketch and hope to see a lot of you join in this challenge, using this great sketch by Laura Whitaker.

I have the sketch below and go here   "SCRAP MUCH?!"   to get all the challenge details

                                                          

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this layout :) love the 2 different colors you used for the matting :) Sweet pictures too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Barb, love how you matted the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete