Sunday, June 14, 2015

Primary Colors Birthday card



Such a nice Clean and Simple sketch  #145 at "Nacho Average Challenges"   There are so many ways you can go with this sketch but I just decided to keep it with CAS.    I have another challenge in one of my yahoo scrapping groups to make a birthday card using primary colors so I have a red background and then yellow and green angled front with a red flower.   ( I guess I should have taken a better picture)   It's grey and cloudy here and my yellow looks more lime green.   Sorry about that.

So here is the sketch and check out the details   HERE


2 comments:

  1. Love your clean and simple style. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete