Monday, June 15, 2015

GAMES


And here I am on Week # sketch at "Let's Get Sketchy"    I just blogged about my layout from week 2 but I made them both this afternoon and the same theme.   This layout I'll give to my daughter for her album.    We had so much fun at the Lake for the weekend, from outings away from the cabin, and sight seeing and eating out and cooking in and then also always found time to play some games.
'This was a fun sketch to use this week and like the pops of color I have in it.

Check out the details  HERE   for this weeks challenge and see the sketch below.




12 comments:

  1. Fun page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page!Thank you fo joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! thanks for playing along at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts!! Both of them!! It will be a lovely album to look back on!! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun layout ! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color combo of orange & brown:)
    Thanks for sharing it with us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous page! I love that you used dollies! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch, love the doilies! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the use of the doilies for the circles in the sketch. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch and I love how you have used the doily's for the circles. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete