Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FAMILY



I've had this 6x12 piece of paper for awhile now and just didn't know how I was going to use it.
Then I saw the week 4 sketch, made by Shirley,  at "Let's Get Sketchy" and I knew this was it.     Nikki had posted a couple of recent group pictures on Facebook so I knew they would work great with the sketch and the paper.    I'm so glad I got another layout made for them as we are spending July 4th weekend with them in St Louis and I always like to take any new layouts with me for Nikki to add to their album and so far I only had 3 others made so now I can add this one and hopefully get a couple more made in the next 10 days.

So check out the complete details for the challenge here at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"  and get to work on your layout after seeing all the Design Teams creations.


8 comments:

  1. I have a very similar piece of paper that just sits because I don't know what to do with it! You have used it so well and this is the perfect sketch for it! I'm inspired to use mine now!! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout ! and well done for utilising your scrap stash to fit in with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic use of our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout love this!
    Thank you for joining us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used pink in your layout! Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful page !! Thanks for playing at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete