Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Love My Boys


Nothing like waiting till the end of the month to enter a challenge.   I've had the sketch from
"Boy's Rule" on my desk since it was posted on June  1st.   I just hadn't come up with the right pictures yet.    I was looking through Facebook for some pictures of Gibson and Bryce to scrap to
take with me this weekend when we go see them.     Then on the same post were these two
pictures and the caption 'love my boys'  so I had the right pictures to use and even the right title.

I used papers from the Fancy Pants - Swagger collection except for the orange and yellow circle, that was all in my scraps, yes even the pre-cut circle, so glad I had saved that, then some Thickers for the title and a couple of wood veneer pieces.

Just click here on   "BOY'S RULE"  to get all the details and you can see the sketch below.

And a shout out to Laura Whitaker for another great sketch to work with.  I love her work.


No comments:

Post a Comment