Monday, June 22, 2015

Thanksgiving card


This Saturday's #298  Color Week challenge at  "Just Us Girls" is Autumn colors - burgundy, orange, gold or yellow.      For this challenge I just had to use one of my Thanksgiving stamps.   I started with a gold foil sheet of card stock to go on my card base, then added a border of yellow leaf edges on a smaller piece of burgundy card stock.  Added 3 die cut leaves, two pale yellow and one larger orange one that I put pop-dots under it to give it some dimension.

Check out the the details of the sketch  HERE  at "JUST US GIRLS"


6 comments:

  1. That's better - now we can comment -- lovely card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I see those colors screamed Fall for you too. Lovely Thanksgiving card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gold foil base framing this beauty! That leafy border is very cool with the larger popped up leaves. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job you have done here with your Thanksgiving Card. The colours really yell out Autumn (Australia) and your Fall. That middle leaf just sets it off nicely especially the colour. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! Love those leaves! Thanks so much for playing along at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete