Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Man & Smoke


I  seem to take a lot of pictures and scrap a lot of pictures about food.   I talked Arthur into treating himself into buying himself a smoker for a Fathers Day gift.    He loves ribs so I thought it was perfect.    He started looking online for recipes and saw so many options so he said yes to the smoker.

The first thing he made is a brisket,  (the picture of him is putting the brisket in the smoker),
The top 2 pics are the brisket and the rub we used and then a pic of it inside the smoker and then the fresh corn on the cob we smoked too.

Then 2 nights later he smoked our first slab of ribs.  First picture is of one section with the rub after we refrigerated it all night with the rub before smoking and then the ribs all smoked and ready to it.

Tonight we are smoking a pork tenderloin, peppered and wrapped in 3 strips of bacon.   I'm anxious to see how it turns out.

So now back to the challenge.   When I saw that the June 21st challenge at "The Studio Challenges" was  'FOOD'   I knew I would make a layout with a selection of pics from all the smoker use last week.     You can check out all the details here at  "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"

2 comments:

  1. This is really great!! enjoy it!! I love your page (yumie!!) thank you so much for playing with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, and I just love all the pics here! Great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete