Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Get The Best Picture



My daughter is taking a photography class and her latest assignment was "lines" so we went out to this old wooden bridge this last weekend at the lake so she could get some pictures there.    She got some great shots under the bridge and up on top of it.    For this layout I used the last 3rd birthday bash challenge that "Sketch N Scrap" had been holding the whole month of May.    The challenge announced on the 31st is over at "My Creative Endeavors"  Lisa's challenge was to use 3 pictures, 3 tags and 3 different alphas.   I've had so much fun entering so many of these challenges throughout May.  I wish they had a birthday every month.   :)

Check out the details    HERE,  this challenge is open until the 15th.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout love the tags too :) Looks lie a fun class

    ReplyDelete