Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Goodbye



Our last stop for our weekend at the Lake was at a swinging bridge way out of the way for everything so we all left the cabin and went there in our separate cars.    When we were all ready to leave, we stopped the car to say goodbye to Jason and Leslie one more time and Malcolm stuck his head out to say goodbye too, so I got this great picture  (Sorry Jason, you are there but kinda hard to see you)

I'm entering this layout at  "Leah's Layouts"  this was her challenge on May 30th for the next to last daily 3rd birthday challenge that has been celebrated at "Sketch N Scrap"    The challenge was to use the sketch that I have below and to add only 3 arrows.   I added 3 wood veneer arrows pointing at the 3 of them in the car.

Even though some of the challenges are closed for the month some you still have into June to enter including this one till June 30th so check it out   HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable page! LOVE the doggy paper! Sorry I have not been around. Life has been busy! Hope to get back to visiting all my bloggy friends more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout!! I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I love how you used the arrows and the photo is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete