Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Just Because card


One more project complete for June.    Then its time to do a major clean-up on my desk.   I have a mess going on for sure.

I'm entering this card in 3 challenges to close out the month for me.  

I'll start out with "Tuesday Morning Sketches" and I used sketch #307 for the challenge that was just announced today.

Next I'm entering the "Craft Your Passion" - challenge #268 anything goes.  My passion is my scrapping style which is to mat everything and I got to in this card.

And the 3rd challenge is  "Use Your Stuff"  challenge #200 anything goes.   I certainly used my stuff, I got into my accumulating 6x6 pads and used papers that I've had for a long time and then my card stock matting was in my scraps drawer.

You can check out the details for all 3 challenges below.  Still several days to enter as they were all posted just this week.

"TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES"

"CRAFT YOUR PASSION"

"USE YOUR STUFF"


3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love your combination of papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have cased the sketch brilliantly with the coordinating papers! Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion#268. We would love to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation!
    THanks for playing Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete