Monday, June 15, 2015

Game Time


I love playing games and when we were at the Lake of the Ozarks a couple of weeks ago, we had some rain time and then also in the evenings when we got back to the cabin for Leslie, Jason and I to play a couple of games that they brought with them.   They were both new to me and a lot of fun now can't wait to see them again and play some more.

For this layout I used week #2 sketch at "Let's Get Sketchy"     I wasn't sure about the triangle when i first saw the sketch, but now I really like the look for something totally different.    I cut it out first from my patterned paper and then decided it wasn't big enough so that is why I matted it in 3 different colors of card stock,  I like the look of the colors running in both directions now.

So check out the details for the challenge  HERE  and see the sketch below.     I'm putting this layout in my album with other layouts I made from our 3 day weekend there.     But I'm also on a  "Let's Get Sketchy" run as I also did week 3 sketch with another picture taken of us playing one of the games and I'll give that layout to my daughter Leslie for her ongoing album.


8 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love your use of bold colours together as well as the polka dots! Everything fits in nicely! Thanks for participating in LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bright colours on the black look great. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! Thank you fo joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done so well putting these bold colours together!! Another great layout! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your rainbow triangle. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete