Saturday, May 28, 2016

! Year Apart


Great pictures like these need to be entered in 3 different challenges.  :)

My neice posted these pictures together in collage form but I duplicated the picture and then cropped it so I could have two separate pictures.    The reason for this is that I just loved the Flashback Friday sketch #3 at  "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"    I loved being able to mix a lot of papers and of course did my matting of everything.

But back to the pictures this is my great nephew with pictures taken exactly 1 year apart.   What an awesome idea.

Then my 2nd challenge is the May Pattern challenge at  "SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGES"   the pattern this month was grids.

Then challenge #3 is at  "PAPER ISSUES"   Take Five challenge.    My 5 from the list were.
Title, Date, Ampersand, 3 papers and Black

Here are the challenges and the links.

"SKETCH-N-SCRAP"  



7 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout :) I can see why you would want to separate the photos :) Congrats for getting so many challenges done with this layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a paper addict' love the papers! Isn't it amazing how much kids change in the span of one year?? Kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! She is a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is so stinkin' cute! Love your mix of papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap and at Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and papers! great layout, thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and I just love all the patterned paper choices!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete