Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Bucket Full of Memories


I used the Flashback Friday #2 sketch at  "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"    I have had been saving this 2/3 piece of diecut paper forever.   It worked out perfect for this sketch and these pictures.  I just cut off part of the bottom to put up at the top right and it all worked.  

I thought the colors of the diecut worked great for the water in the background of the middle picture and also (to me) looked a little like breaking waves.    Then I found this lone piece of wood grain paper lonely and by itself in my stash and thought it would be perfect for the look of the sand in the pictures.     Added a couple of embellishments and a title and my layout was complete.

I'm also so pleased that I finally used Pinterest and all the things I've pinned over the years on this layout.    I have a board for layout titles and one was a list of beach titles.     The sketch showed a place for a long title and I thought this title was perfect since in all 3 pictures the girls have their sand buckets with them.

Here is the sketch and go to  "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"   to see all the great challenges they have going on in May.     The prize is awesome.  A $20 GC to Scrapbook.com

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely beach page!!! So cute and I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Fabulous! I love those papes and super cute pics. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterned paper on the scalloped pieces! They look great with the sand colored cardstock. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the photos. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete