Sunday, May 29, 2016

Finally


I thought this needed to be documented.   We donated our old family room couch and loveseat and was waiting for what we thought was just going to be 5 days for the delivery of our new sectional.

But then on expected delivery day found out there was a factory delay and would not be till late in May when we got our new furniture.

7 weeks and 2 days we sat on folding camp chairs.   I was not a happy or a comfortable "camper" at all.  So when deliver was made last Saturday I was beyond thrilled.

I used the latest sketch at  "ELLE'S STUDIO"  for this layout and I broke into my Elle's Studio collection of  'Little Moments'.   Everything is from there except Thicker alphas for title and my wood veneer hearts and explanation points.   I decided to water color those to go with the colors in the background paper.

Check it all out here at  "ELLE'S STUDIO"


No comments:

Post a Comment